As many who read me know, I have not been the luckiest person when it comes to dating. What I CAN tell you however are some things that you should never say to your date.
* Never say: “You look like a hippo in a thong”. Even if it IS true it really dampens the mood.
* NEVER call his mother a whore. Again, even if she is one, keep it to yourself.
* If he asks you how many sexual experiences you’ve had, Never say “Hmmmm, more than a rabbit“, (Hint…always say ONE).
* Don’t mention how you would love to be married on the first date…or second….or third…Nuff said here.
* Never mention that his bell bottom jeans went out in the 60’s.
* Never say he dances like Fred Flintstone and offer to pay for some dance lessons…(BIG MISTAKE).
* Don’t mention how handsome he is if he looks like Fred Flintstone…It MAY lead to dancing.
* Never mention that eating chocolate was more exciting than his dinner conversation….EVER!!!!!
* If he asks to go back to your place after for a little nookie, tell him it’s your time of the month. ( Guaranteed you will NEVER hear from him again.
* Don’t ask how old he is ’cause you already KNOW the answer….Emotionally…5.
These are just a few I’ve found usually don’t lead to a second date. Now, that being said, “Anyone wanna date me” ?????