I KNOW what you’re thinking out there in blog land, “I KNOW how to wash my cat”. Personally, I don’t own any pets, but I have thought about ways to do this what seems like a simple act.
Cats and I never get along, although I don’t hate cats, they just seem to be what’s the word I want here….hmmmmm, somewhat WILD around me. Maybe it’s my smell or something, but I never met a friendly cat.
So, I will tell you some of the ways that I would wash them.
- Lasso them with a rope while saying good kitty- kitty, and then dunk them in water while scrubbing them up good. Then, with a towel, dry until fluffy.
- While sleeping, pick them up and add to the wash cycle of your washer. Again, dry until fluffy with dryer.
- In the Summer, you can wash and then hang them on the clothesline to air dry…Until Fluffy.
- Give the cat copious amounts of Vodka and cranberry juice, when drunk, it should be an easy task to catch the tipsy walking cat and git it a bath. Of course, dry until fluffy.
- When cat wakes up with a hangover, explain to cat that a nice bath will make him feel better…Cats will BUY this as they are gullible.
These are just a few ways that I recommend giving the cat a bath. I am sure that if you OWN a cat, you may have other useful ways, but these have always worked for me…WINK!!!