My name is Maggie and I have a problem. My husband and I have been married for 17 years and things have gone great until just recently. Recently, my husband has started to work later and later, and then when we go to bed, he claims to be exhausted and doesn’t want to have sex.
He used to be very loving Sooz, and now, he hardly notices me. I have tried wearing sexy lingerie, but to no avail. I am afraid he may be having an affair. What should I do, I love my husband, but I like sex and can’t go on this way.
Dear Sexless Slave:
First, look for the signs IF he is having an affair, Go through his phone and see if he is calling the same number over and over again. See if there are lipstick stains on his shirt and collar. Check the credit card receipts to see if there is something unusual about them.
Call him later on at work just to say hi some night when he is working late, just to place him there. If nothing seems array, then try some of the following.
- Wake him up a little early and try morning sex. Sometimes this is a great way to start your day, especially if he was worn out the night before.
- Send him love notes in his lunch, or put them in his jacket pockets.
- Call him and let him know you are thinking about him.
- Have a date night planned at least once a week that is in a romantic setting. This will help get his putter to flutter.
- Dress sexy, men love women who dress sexy. Also, whisper sweet nothings in his ear, get him motivated and wanting to pay attention to you again.
Hopefully if you do some of these, your husband will once again get his Mojo back and start giving you the attention you need.