I saw these while surfing the Internet and I liked them so I stole them….Enjoy…
The Real Definition of Words When Used By Women
- Fine – I am right. This argument is over. You need to shut up.
- That’s Okay – One of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. “That’s okay, ” means she wants to think hard and long before deciding when and how you’ll pay for your mistake.
- Nothing – The calm before the storm. This means “Something” and you better be on your toes. Note: Arguments that start with “Nothing” usually end with “Fine” (See #1).
- Five Minutes – If getting dressed, this means half an hour. (Don’t be mad about this. It’s the same definition for you when it’s your turn to do some chores around the house.)
- Thanks – A woman is thanking you. Do not question this or faint. Just say, “You’re welcome,” and let it go.
- Loud Sigh – Not actually a word but rather a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is standing here wasting her time arguing with you about “Nothing.” (See #3)
- Go Ahead – This is a dare, not permission. (Don’t Do It!)
- Don’t worry about it, I got it – The second most dangerous statement a woman can make. It means that a woman has asked a man several times to do something and is now doing it herself. (Th will result in you asking at a later date, “What’s wrong?” For the woman’s response, see #3.)
A man will pay $10 for a $5 item he needs.
A woman will pay $5 for a $10 item that she doesn’t need, because it’s on sale.
This is absolutely true, I do this ALL the time…Hey…It’s “On Sale”…
A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Motel 6.
The average number of items in a woman’s bathroom is 328. The average man would not be able to identify most of them.
Women always have the last word in an argument. Anything a man adds after that is the beginning of a new argument.
Thought for the Day
Married men should forget their mistakes. There is no need for two people to remember the same thing.
Quote From George Carlin: Women are crazy. Men are stupid. The main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.