If any of you out there have thought about owing a dragon as a pet, here are a few rules that you should know ahead of time.
- You must have a Castle or bigger to enable you to have a dragon, they are BIG SUCKERS!!
- Pet them “SPARINGLY”—Dragons are NOT like dogs or cats, they do NOT like to be continuously pet. In fact, they are a bit on the wild side, so go easy OK?
- Never play cards with a dragon.– While they are VERY smart and CAN play, they are VERY sore losers. They will burn up a deck of cards faster than you can say, “I win.”
- If your dragon offers to give you a light, REFUSE, as NOTHING good EVER comes from that.
- Don’t sleep in the same room as your dragon, AND, make sure that his room has been FIRE PROOFED, just saying’.
- Using your dragon to fly around your Kingdom is OK as long as it is well rested (Note: most dragons sleep between 16 and 20 hours/day. Lazy little Bastards…
- NEVER… I mean NEVER wake your dragon, they are INCREDIBLE GROUCHES when aroused from sleep, and unless your entire castle is fire proofed make sure you have some marshmallows WITH you.
* Other pets such as Cats and dogs are OK to have hidden in the castle, BUT, keep them away from your dragon, as dragons are VERY territorial and jealous creatures.
Keeping these rules in mind, you should have an enjoyable time with your dragon. GOOD LUCK!!! “Flaaaame…Go back to sleep”, I keep telling you, “NO LICKING.” Geeze!!!!!!!