Just Ask Sooz

Dear Sooz:

I have a major problem and I was hoping you could give me some advice. You see Sooz, I have been having an affair with another man now for 3 years. He is not only sweet and kind, but he is also adventurous when it comes to sex.

Now to give you some background, my husband is also a sweet and kind loving man, he and I have been married now for over 20 years and our life has been very good. The problem is, he is 15 years my senior and has slowed down in the sexual department.

I need sex Sooz, and when I go to my husband about it, he just says that he will be better but never does. I know that having an affair is wrong, but I would miss the sex.

I am so torn; I don’t know what to do. You see, I love my husband, but I just can’t keep going without sex. What should I do?



Dear Torn:

I am NOT a priest honey; I can NOT condone your affair even though I understand what you are going through. If your husband ever found out do you think that HE would UNDERSTAND?

Since you tell me that you love your husband, my suggestion to you would be to Leave this affair behind and see if there is another way to stimulate your husband’s desire. Perhaps shots of Testosterone would help. Have him see a Urologist and see if there is something to re-light that fire over his balls.

While I have had sex with many a married man, I can NOT give you my blessing on this one…Sorry.



4 thoughts on “Just Ask Sooz

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s