Recently, I have been receiving a lot of questions from folks wanting to know a little bit more about me. I thought I would copy the questions, then print the answers. Here goes:
- How long have you been a blogger?
- I have been a recent blogger since 2013, before that, I did some freelance things and wrote poetry.
- When did you first start drinking?
- I believe I took my first drink with some friends of mine, behind the playground when I was about 13. I didn’t become a full blown alcoholic till I was about 29.
- How long did you operate as CEO for your own company?
- I have worked in the advertising field for over 20 years, CEO as 6.
- How long have you known you were a Nymphomaniac?
- Very young, I had sexual feelings since I was around 12 years old. Of course I didn’t know what a Nymphomaniac was at that time, I just knew I wanted to fuck everything that walked.
- Why have you never entered into a long term relationship?
- It seems as though no one could ever keep up with me sexually, and as such, got frustrated and left. Or, it could be my earnings were significantly higher than all of those I’ve dated, perhaps making them feel inadequate. No, I’m NOT a bitch!!! LOL.
- Did you ever finish your schooling as a psychologist?
- Yes, actually I did. I left for a little while, but came back to finish. I have degrees in Business, Marketing, and Psychology.
- Why did you quit your CEO position when you were so young? It seemed as though the world was your oyster.
- I got bored, THAT plus a several million dollar buyout. Now, I can live my life as I please, doing what I want, when I want.
- Did you ever find out the reason for your father committing suicide as you have described a few times in your blog?
- No, I never did. Just a quick gunshot sound that changed my young life forever.
- Besides writing, do you also read voraciously?
- Without a doubt, I usually read 3-4 books a week.
- Your blogs can be “Very Selatious”, do you write them for shock value, or is that really your true inner self?
- Nope, it’s all me. I wear my sexiness on my sleeve, Oh, and also in my vagina. LOL.
OK, one more…
- You say you are bi-sexual, do you have a preference?
- Yes, I do, while in need, I will take either sex, But I much prefer female contact. They are softer, more cuddly, and think the same way I do.
Well, I hope you have enjoyed this, let me know. If you DID, I will do it again sometime… Bye for now.