Masturbation Monday

Image result for Woman masturbating in her bes

For those of you who like to masturbate-GOOD. I myself do it between 4-6 times a day. For years, people bought into the fact that masturbation could make you go blind, ‘cause pimples, make you crazy, or go stupid.

All of those things of course are totally inaccurate. The old joke was: If masturbation makes you blind, then can I do it just until I need glasses? The truth is, you can masturbate any time, and as often as you want. Although, I probably wouldn’t do it while in a meeting, as it may be a distraction to the others who will immediately ALSO want to start masturbating.

If you are a “normal Human being”, odds are pretty good that at one time or another you have masturbated. The saying goes…80 percent of people have masturbated, and the OTHER 20% are LYING!!!

I masturbate because: 1. NEED to, and 2. because it feels great. Just think, no STD’s no pregnancies, and no one asking you afterwards, “Was it good for you”?

So, go ahead, take your sex life into “Your OWN hands today”, relax and have a great time. I just did it before I wrote this article and I am still reelin’ in the feelin’.

Until Later…

 

 

 

2 thoughts on “Masturbation Monday

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.