Currently, according to the latest Gallop poll, Trump is averaging a whopping 45% approval rate. It has been as low as 35% across the board. I am NOT judging, just giving you an accurate look at our current president.
Some like him, some don’t. Some people are quick to dismiss his boyish antics such as groping women, then laughing about it in the boys “locker room”. Personally, I am not, as millions of other women hold the same opinion.
Personally, I believe he is a bully and a chauvinistic pig. Once again though, this is just MY opinion. Has he done some good things for our country, yes, but, he has also pulled some real boners.
The Good Things He Has Done
According to Marc A. Thiessen, he has done the following good things:
- He ENFORCD President Barack Obama’s red line against Syria’s use of chemical weapons. OK, this WAS a good thing as Syria was killing their own people with chemical weapons. Syria backed down and thousands of lives were saved.
- He took a surprisingly tough stance with Russia. Trump approved a 47 million dollar arms package for the Ukraine, sent troops to Poland’s border, and placed new and stronger sanctions on Russia for violating the intermediate nuclear treaty.
- He recognized Jerusalem as capitol of Israel. Four presidents SAID they would do it, Trump did it.
- He has eliminated the Islamic States physical Caliphate. He removed the constraints on our military that Obama imposed, and let the military drive the terrorists from their strong holds.
- Probably one of the best things he has done is he enabled historic tax and regulatory reform that has unleashed economic growth.
Now, let’s look at the down side:
- Trump has given Miranda rights to TERRORISTS…WHAT??????
- Over and over again, he has attacked the FBI and the intelligence community as idiots, and people who don’t know their left hand from their right??? Really, Donald??? Aren’t you kind of judging YOURSELF here???
- His NOXIOUS tweets undermine his presidency. Please…Have some CLASS!!!
- He dismissed Russian interference in the 2016 election…During a trip to Asia, Trump said when Vladimir Putin said Russia had NOTHING to do with it, he believed him…WHAT??? That’s absurd…Putin DIRECTED the meddling.
- He stood by Roy Moore, a suspected sex predator. This turned a MULTITUDE of both men and women against him. What were you thinking Donald? Tsk,Tsk,Tsk!!!
- Trump should have IMMEDIALTELY condemned the Alt Right during the tragedy in Charlottesville. As President, there is NO PUSSY FOOTING around with Neo-Nazi’s. Wrong is wrong, and he should have stood his stood his ground there. This made him look very weak in the American public’s eyes. BAD Job here buddy…
According to Marc A. Thiessen, “Trump should be celebrating a year of achievement, but instead his administration is hemorrhaging public support. When Trump took office, he had 45 percent approval. Yet today — despite policy successes at home and abroad, economic growth exceeding 3 percent and unemployment at a 17-year low — his approval has dropped 10 points to 35 percent, the lowest of any modern president at this time in his administration. If Trump wants to understand why, he can start with this list.”
You be the judge…