I came across this article by Chrissy Stockton and I thought I would answer them and then pass them on to you.
1. What is one thing you will never do again?—Try and rob Fort Knox.
2. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?—OK…I’m going with happy here, ONLY because I’m ALREADY smart though.
3. What happened the last time you cried?—My make-up ran all over my face. Next time, ask the correct question if you wanna know the circumstance surrounding the event. Just sayin’.
4. What happened the time in your life when you were the most nervous to do something?—I was debating whether or not to tell a friend that her boyfriend was cheating on her.
5. What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?—That I am a Nymphomaniac.
6. What’s your worst habit?—Too much drinking.
7. What superpower would you have for one day?—The power of Clairvoyance. THEN, I would KNOW how you came up with some of these LAME questions.
8. What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?—Wonder Woman…I LOVE her costume…*SMILES*
9. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?—In Never Land because there you NEVER grow old.
10. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?—Having someone tease me till I’m WET and then finishing the job.
11. Who knows you the best? My Aunt Carol…
12. What after school activities did you do in high school?—I was captain of our high school DRINKING Team.
13. What “most likely to” superlative would you be most honored to receive?— Most Likely to Communicate well with People….While Sober…
14. What’s the last book you really loved?—Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
15. What was the greatest television show of all time?—The Road Runner Cartoon…VERY CREATIVE…
16. What’s been your favorite age so far?—32…Can’t Say Why…Shhhhhhhhhhh….
17. If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?—Stop and smell the roses once in a while…Work will STILL be there…
18. What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?—Having children.
19. Apologize or ask permission?—Apologize—
20. Unlimited love or money?—Love—
21. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?—Make out a will and donate all my SEX toys to a good cause.
22. What’s your most listened to song?—Imagine.
23. Beach vacation or European vacation?—On a Beach in Europe…J
24. If you could have been a child prodigy what would you have wanted to be skilled at?—Either Music or a Dominatrix.
25. What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?—Buy World Peace…There…Do I WIN Miss America now??????
26. What celebrity would you trade lives with?—None—I’m happy just the way I am…
27. If you were a performing artist, what would you title your first album?— Is That All There Is?
28. What story do your friends still give you crap about?—The one where I dated a Celebrity.
29. If earth could only have one condiment for the rest of time, what would you pick to keep around?—Boy…We’re really scraping the bottom here huh? I would have to say Mustard.
30. What is the ideal number of people to have over on a Friday night?—As many as it takes to get me off.
31. What was the worst age you’ve been so far?—7…Father killed himself…
32. What is your weirdest deal breaker?—I FORGOT to have my team get BLUE jellybeans for a celebrity and she backed out….BI-ATCH…
33. What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?—Wonder Woman— I can do it all…
34. Do you believe in karma?—Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh…
35. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?—Asked and answered…
36. What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?—Massive Dicks and uneven Tits.
37. What Jeopardy! category would you clear, no problem?—Anything having to do with Sex.
38. What is something you’re superstitious about?—Breaking a mirror then being cut by it as I stagger out of the bathroom.
39. What is the scariest experience you have ever had?—Being lost in the desert by myself.
40. Who is a non-politician you wish would run for office?—ME—I would make a GREAT President (When I’m sober).
41. What cheesey song do you have memorized?—Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It’s Flavor on The Bedpost Over Night…Don’t ASK…
42. What one dead person would you most like to have dinner with, if it were possible?—Abraham Lincoln—He was SEXY…
43. Do you think it’s important to stay up to date with the news?—In MY business, it’s a MUST…
44. What is the best present you’ve ever received?—Internet Flowers—
45. Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant you’d have free wifi wherever you go, for the rest of your life?—SERIOUSLY???????? Am I drunk or did I just read that wrong???
46. What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?—Masturbate—*SMILE*
47. If someone told you you could give one person a present and your budget was unlimited–what present would you get and for whom?—It’s NEVER the amount of cost, it’s the thoughtfulness of the present.
48. What is the nicest thing someone could say about you?—I don’t KNOW…SAY SOMETHING…
49. Giant house in a subdivision or tiny house somewhere with a view?—Giant House in a subdivision…I’ll hang pictures if I want a view.
50. What is the weirdest quirk your family has?—Being smart asses….
OK—You’ve seen MY answers now let’s see If I’M compatible with YOU…Answer the questions and then send me your link…Heart throbbing here…Well…OK…It could be it’s just because I’m DRUNK too…*SMILE*